A1 Exco Training Camp
A1 Joined HKUSTAA Annual Dinner 2012
A1 Exco Team Video Shooting Fun
AE Team First Meeting
A1 Exco Sept-Oct Birthday Star Celebration
CS Team First Meeting
A1 Team First Gathering
A1 Team Studio Photo Shooting
YA Team Founding Dinner
A1 Team Founding Dinner
Notice for the HKUST Alumni Association Annual General Meeting 2017 and Call for Nominations of the Executive Board of Directors
October 06, 2017
Annual General Meeting
All HKUST Alumni Association members are welcome to attend the Annual General Meeting ("AGM") with details as follows:
Date: 28 October, 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: UniQue, Conference Lodge, HKUST
1. To receive and adopt the minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2016
2. To receive and adopt the minutes of the First Extraordinary Meeting 2016-18
3. To receive and adopt the Annual Report of session 2016 to 2017
4. To receive and adopt the Financial Report of session 2016 to 2017
5. To by-elect four members to the Executive Board of Director of session 2014 to 2016
6. To approve the amendments to the Articles (Please refer to Appendix I)
7. To approve the membership fee of basic members to be HK$100
8. To appoint AE Majoris CPA & Co. as the auditor of session 2017 to 2018
Registration for the AGM:
Walk-ins are not allowed. If you would like to attend the AGM but the Annual Dinner, please register by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 on 26th October, 2017 (Thursday). Members who have registered for the Annual Dinner are deemed to have registered for the AGM already. Full members might appoint a proxy to vote in the AGM if they do not attend the AGM.
Call for Nominations of Executive Board of Directors
Nominations are now invited for the By-Election of the Executive Board of Directors of the HKUSTAA. Four seats are available. The elected members will serve for the remaining term of the HKUSTAA until 2018. Those eligible to nominate and be nominated must be full members of the HKUSTAA.
The nomination period starts from now and closes at 12:00 (noon) on 20 October, 2017 (Friday). Completed nomination forms should be returned by e-mail via email@example.com. The nomination results will be announced on http://www.a1wearefamily.com/en/whats-new/index.php by 26 October, 2017 (Thursday).
Where the number of nominations exceeds the number of vacancies, a by-election will be held at the AGM. Where the number of nominations does not exceed the number of vacancies, the nominees shall be declared elected.