A1 Exco Training Camp
A1 Joined HKUSTAA Annual Dinner 2012
A1 Exco Team Video Shooting Fun
AE Team First Meeting
A1 Exco Sept-Oct Birthday Star Celebration
CS Team First Meeting
A1 Team First Gathering
A1 Team Studio Photo Shooting
YA Team Founding Dinner
A1 Team Founding Dinner
A1 Social Leaders Youth Mentorship Program
June 05, 2016
HKUST Alumni Association (A1) has been empowering alumni to participatein different community service and is awarded as one of the Caring Organizations by the HKCSS for 10 years.
To leverage on our solid experience and to continue with A1's “Alumni Inspire Alumni” spirit, we launched our first self-initiated Youth Mentorship Program. This program is named as A1 Social Leaders Program which aims at nurturing youngsters to become future social leaders.
We cordially invite you to join us by being one of the mentors in this program. Please refer to program details below.
- - Mentors and mentees will join a wide range of community services together, which raise students' care for the underprivileged groups and concern about social issues.
- - Service Scope: Elderly service, beach cleaning, child service, Ethnic Minority, etc.
- - Mentors will provide guidance to foster personal development, interpersonal and leadership skills of mentees.
- - Pre-service training and briefing sessions will be provided
- - Opening Ceremony: 30 July 9:30am - 1:00pm on HKUST Campus
- - Community Service: July 2016 - Jan 2017
Mentors and Mentees
- - Mentors: HKUST alumni
- - Mentees: F4 - F6 secondary school students
- - Mentor to Mentee ratio will be 1:1. 2 to 3 pairs will form a social group to create greater synergy.
Qualifications and Requirements for Applicant
- - HKUST Graduate
- - Passionate, caring, mature, patient, positive and good communication skill
- - Attend no less than 4 activities together with mentees, attend opening & closing ceremony
- - Youth mentoring experience is preferred
- - Submit the mentor enrollment form on or before 30th June 2016
- - Shortlisted applicants may be invited for a short interview to ensure good match between applicant and the program.
- - 30 July 2016: Opening ceremony
- - August 2016 - December 2016: mentee-mentor activities
- - January 2017: Closing ceremony
For inquiries, please contact Benny Chan (Project Chairperson) email@example.com / Ronny Hui firstname.lastname@example.org